Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

in Gratitude


Landscape / Mountains / Nature
a photo taken in Queenstown, NZ by CubaGallery on Flickr

in Gratitude

gratitude for the friendships that have been given,
gratitude for the love that has been received,
gratitude for the roads I've travelled on,
gratitude for the family I cherish,
gratitude for the lessons learned,
gratitude for the support of my peers
                   and loved ones,
gratitude for the angels by my side,
gratitude for the dreams I dream,
gratitude for the hours I am able to spend
                     indulging my creative spirit
                     and my adventurous soul,
gratitude for the days beginning and end,
gratitude for the blessings received,
                   am receiving,
                   and the ones that are on their way.

Thank you for all that has been, is now, and will be.
 ___________________________________________________________________________
submitted to Jingle Poetry's Poetry Potluck- prompt "cousins, siblings, and friends"

Thank you so much to Jingle at Jingle Poetry for giving me the Perfect Poet Award for Thursday's Poetry Rally Week 46. All the winners are posted at Promising Poets Cafe. Stop by and have a look at the poetry of all the winners and participants.


All the poetry of the participants are wonderful but I would like to nominate Miki at Miks Poems for Thursday Poetry RallyWeek 47. Stop by and have a look at her poem, The Forgotten Story .

I would also like to thank Bloggers.com for choosing me as their Editor's Pick for Featured Blogger of the Day - June 23rd, 2011. I greatly appreciate it. (click here to view my bloggers.com profile)

No comments: