Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thoughts

photo by Christy on The Lens Flare
Observing my thoughts as a silent watcher,
I see the rising and receding tides of my emotions,
I see the pictures of the past and the imagined future,
I see the thoughts come and their effect on my body.
My being realizes that this is the food I have been feeding myself ,
Some of which are quite indigestible and sour, and others non-decrypt.
Yet there is also times my thoughts are silent, 
It is in these moments of quiet where my thoughts are the sweetest to taste.
It is a delight to savor and enjoy.
_________________________________________________________________________
Notes:

(re posted from 8/10/10)

Prompt Links : Submitted to :
Poet's United- Poetry Pantry,
Thinking of Them Thursdays- Blog Post Charity Link-up W8 (This week's charity is Water Aid ).
H&M WaterAid collection

Web link:You may also like the paintings at Esoteric Art .

No comments: