Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

A Walk at Sunrise

sunrise at the beach by Isabel Maria Bush
sunrise at the beach, a photo by Isabel Maria Bush on Flickr.
Today I am sharing a few photos I took on my sunrise walks on the beach during our trip to St. Augustine Beach, Fl. I have also included a poem written this morning that my walks inspired.

A Walk at Sunrise

All is quiet within while
breathing in the salt water wind,
barefoot in the water.

All is quiet within while
watching the earth
paint it's daily morning masterpiece.

All is quiet within while
welcoming in the new day
with praise and gratitude.

All is quiet within as
I walk in this new dawn.

All that is within
is mirrored without
in this serenity.


sunrise at the beachFlorida sunrise
Florida Sunrises , a set on Flickr by Isabel Maria Bush

___________________________________________________________________________

submitted to The Creative Exchange at Lisa Gordon Photography Blog and Poets United Thursday Think Tank and SkyWatch Fridays

You may also like: The Native American song, "Cherokee Morning Song" (click to watch video)

No comments: